About Us

My photo
We are the Lein Family. Kyle is the Daddy, Jean is the Mama, Asher is our big boy, and Livie is our sweet baby girl. We love friends, family, food, and the playground. And of course, we love our minivan.

Monday, May 26, 2008

37 Weeks...

Baby boy is officially full term today! Yay! He can be born any day now and his lungs and everything else should be functioning as designed.


We spent Memorial Day at Oakfest, our church's first annual M-day festival, and we had a great time. The weather was sunny and hot so I had to try to find shade whenever possible and drink as much water as I could. I didn't really do any work, but Kyle was diligent about his post as bounce house monitor. I mainly just sat by him and ate. I got tons of comments about my outie belly button and almost everyone I talked to suggested I hop in the bounce house myself to get this show on the road. As much as I love bounce houses and am dying to go in one, I just couldn't do that to the little man.

2 comments:

Aunt M said...

I'm so happy to see you today! Wonderful---wonderful and happy. It is good for an Aunt to see. oh, the passage of time. Can't wait to hear the news of baby boy Lein! Love ya, Aunt M

Sara Kane said...

I wished I could've talked to you guys more at Oakfest. When Maya cries I sort of tune the world out. Sorry! You'll find out soon enough when your little fellow needs you, you will only have eyes for him! Anyway, you look really good and I hope you're feeling well, too! If you get crabby (which you will) in the next couple weeks, you are more than welcome to come and play with me and Maya! We even understand if you just need to stay crabby! We will just feed you chocolate and listen! Have a great night, Sara K