About Us

My photo
We are the Lein Family. Kyle is the Daddy, Jean is the Mama, Asher is our big boy, and Livie is our sweet baby girl. We love friends, family, food, and the playground. And of course, we love our minivan.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Reality...

First and foremost, Congrats to the Galvins!! As of Tuesday they are proud homeowners. We can't wait to go visit them after the baby is born! Check out their new place on their blog: http://samandsaragalvin.blogspot.com/



And now ladies and gents, on to the wonderful saga that is my life....

So last night was a doozie. As you all know, my husband is wonderful, and in being so he decided to set up a tv in our bedroom so I can be more comfortable as I rot my brain. Last night I got sucked into reruns of The King of Queens (possibly the funniest show ever written), reruns I had seen more than once before. Time got away from me and I ended up going to bed an hour later than usual. Not so bad when you're a normal person. But of course the last 9 months haven't been exactly "normal" for me. =)

I finally fell asleep, only to wake up at least five times in the night. And no, that is not an exaggeration. Now the best part about it is that my hips have issues in the night and refuse to work as designed. So when I try to stand, my hips rebel and I almost crumble to the ground. Luckily the door frame is close enough for me to stagger to and hold on to until I regain my balance. Unfortunately, one hip never returns to full strength and so I limp all the way to the bathroom. Sounds attractive, doesn't it?!

So I went to bed late and I got up a bunch of times, but I still woke up feeling pretty rested today. Maybe that's because I sleep so hard between pee breaks. It doesn't really feel like I'm sleeping at all, but the drool all over my pillow is proof that I am in fact sleeping, and sleeping very deeply at that. Not to be gross, but I'm shootin for a realistic blog here and those are the facts, folks. Last night I "slept so soundly" that I immediately took off my pillow case the moment I woke up. I won't be using that one tonite!

But I'm not complaining. Life is interesting as a preggers and all the craziness will be 100% worth it. I saw a great billboard today with a picture of a baby that said "God knew my soul before I was born". What an amazing thought. God knows this little guy inside me already. He knows his birthday and what he'll look like, what kind of personality he has, and what he'll grow up to be! I can't wait until he shares those details with me. Awesome!

No comments: