About Us

My photo
We are the Lein Family. Kyle is the Daddy, Jean is the Mama, Asher is our big boy, and Livie is our sweet baby girl. We love friends, family, food, and the playground. And of course, we love our minivan.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008


Today my coworkers decided to start a baby pool. It's a $2 buy in and all you have to guess is the date. Total winnings could be around $50 if everyone gets in.


So a baby pool is a pretty normal thing, people make their guesses based on who knows what and then somebody wins. Well, when 50 bucks is on the line I guess things get a little more serious. You wouldn't believe the questions that the GUYS had!! Has the baby turned? Is it my first? When's the full moon? Granted none of the questions were asked directly of me, but I got to hear them secretly over speakerphone or through the grapevine. The ladies of course asked no questions...


A few people at work have started to comment that they think the baby has dropped. I'm not sure, I can't really tell. Once they said that, I started thinking they were right. I can breathe a little easier, although I still can't sing as long as I could before without taking a breath. I asked the doctor what she thought and she would neither confirm nor deny. So who really knows? I can tell you that my getting out of bed problem was worse last night and all day my hips were hurting and feeling kind of stretched out. Sounds like somethings going on to me!

No comments: