About Us

My photo
We are the Lein Family. Kyle is the Daddy, Jean is the Mama, Asher is our big boy, and Livie is our sweet baby girl. We love friends, family, food, and the playground. And of course, we love our minivan.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

OMG there's a car seat in my volkswagen!!!



Well friends, I'm 36 weeks now and we're getting pretty close to ready. I guess that's as ready as we can be....I'm not sure anyone is ever really ready. We've taken baby CPR and a childbirth class, the baby's bedding and clothes are in the wash as a write this, and Sunday night Daddy K put the car seat in. Man that was weird to see when I got in the car to go to work on Monday!

I had my first weekly dr appt today and everything is right on track. The good news of the day is that I only gained one pound in the last two weeks!!! Are you as excited as I am? The dr made the comment "well, he doesn't feel like a huge baby yet". I'm not really sure what that means. Hopefully yet never comes and he stays a nice manageble size.






No comments: