About Us

My photo
We are the Lein Family. Kyle is the Daddy, Jean is the Mama, Asher is our big boy, and Livie is our sweet baby girl. We love friends, family, food, and the playground. And of course, we love our minivan.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Here we go Lubee Lu


Hello friends! I've been away from the blog a bit lately for a few reasons...last week was rather busy and I've been pretty tired. Poor Lu has been in her pen most of the week so she is very happy to get some time out in the sun today! You'd think she'd be more energetic having been cooped up all day but this has been her favorite position lately.

I think she just recently realized that there's something in there! She doesn't seem any more careful around me, but she loves to snuggle up to the belly. What a pooch!

Week 33 has been a little tougher than the others. I thought I was over the heartburn but now it's back with a vengence. In the past I mostly had it when I laid down to sleep at night. Then I'd wake up once in the night, take another rolaid (both berry and tropical flavors are delish!) and then it'd be gone. But now it's there when I lay down, it's there when I get up to go to the bathroom 4 times in the night, it's there when I get up to retrieve my body pillow that has fallen on the floor, and it's even there when I wake up in the morning. I'm afraid I may have to cut out all things carbonated and chocolate if I want this to go away. I'm not sure which is worse though, life with heartburn or life without chocolate!

1 comment:

The Mefferts said...

Hi Jean and Kyle,

I just finished reading your entire blog and am now caught up on your pregnancy. I'm so excited for the both of you! I have to tell you though, I had heartburn throughout with both Maddie and Jakson, must be the Baldwin curse! It's been great seeing you through pictures! ~Cousin Jen