About Us

My photo
We are the Lein Family. Kyle is the Daddy, Jean is the Mama, Asher is our big boy, and Livie is our sweet baby girl. We love friends, family, food, and the playground. And of course, we love our minivan.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

End in sight...

There is a definate end in sight now. My due date is less than a week away and my doctor won't let me go much longer than a week after that. So either way, there will be a baby in about two weeks, give or take. I pray I don't have to be induced...

Well, I gained back that pound I lost but I'm not overly devastated. I've gained about 39 lbs total and now my belly is 39 centimeters up and down. Notice I said centimeters, not inches. I think in all my past posts I've said inches. Thank goodness it's centimeters!! My word!

No one thinks that the baby has really dropped any yet, but somehow the waistband on all my pants is getting ruined. The belly juts out so abruptly that the band gets folded over. I'm afraid on my weaker pairs, I may not get a second baby's worth of wear!


1 comment:

gmagpa said...

Jean looks great, but Kyle looks like he has gained a little around the middle in sympathy...
...Grandpa and Grammy Lein...