About Us

My photo
We are the Lein Family. Kyle is the Daddy, Jean is the Mama, Asher is our big boy, and Livie is our sweet baby girl. We love friends, family, food, and the playground. And of course, we love our minivan.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Tag from Sara K


4 things I was doing 10 years ago...
Driving a Sundance
Studying Psychology
Living with Laura and Andrea
Riding my bike around Lake Antoine almost everyday

4 things on my to do list for today...
Laundry
Take a shower
Take a walk and watch a movie with my hubby
Play with Asher

4 things I love about my husband...
He's handsome
He always does the dishes
He adores kids, especially Asher
He drives the jetta and lets me have the passat

4 jobs I have had...
Core Cutter at a paper mill
Waitress
Delivered meds to people's homes
Therapist for Autistic children


4 places I have lived...
International Falls, MN
Quinnesec, MI
Green Bay, WI
Madison, WI

4 places I want to visit...
The Greek Isles
India
Africa
Portugal


4 (or 5-6) things you may not know about me...
I've driven a tractor and a forklift, not just once but daily for summers on end
I can play the piano
I played the saxophone in my HS alumni marching band in the 4th of July parade 3 years ago - and had a BLAST!
I love cars and speed
I have my own business with The Body Shop At Home
I attended the Milwaukee School of Flower Design last fall

Now it's Sara G's turn.

No comments: