About Us

My photo
We are the Lein Family. Kyle is the Daddy, Jean is the Mama, Asher is our big boy, and Livie is our sweet baby girl. We love friends, family, food, and the playground. And of course, we love our minivan.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

PPY Song

It is amazing the things a two year old will pick up. Ash heard the story of Moses and the Red Sea exactly one time at Jr. Children's Church and he's been telling me all about it ever since. His rendition goes like this, "The people walk on the water, Mojo, the bible!" So thank you, Ryan and Erika for your excellent lesson! He may not have appeared to be listening but it sure sank in.

On his very first day at JCC, I stayed with him through the entire class to make sure he was ready to leave the nursery. Miss Sabrina sang a song that neither Ash nor Mama had ever heard before. I sang the song to him a couple of times after that, as much as I could remember at least. Slowly it faded from our limited repertoire and I forgot about it. He continued to ponder it for about a month and suddenly one day started singing it, hand motions and all! So here is a video for you to enjoy. Don't ask me why I took it sideways....

The lyrics to The PPY Song (as titled by Ash) are:
I am so H A P P Y
And I will tell you why
I know that my God loves me
'Cuz he shows me all the time Funny

Quote of the Day: Every time Asher comes across one of the glow sticks he got at the Fall Festival he shouts, "Breadstick!!".

No comments: