About Us

My photo
We are the Lein Family. Kyle is the Daddy, Jean is the Mama, Asher is our big boy, and Livie is our sweet baby girl. We love friends, family, food, and the playground. And of course, we love our minivan.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Swimming - The Second Time Around

Despite the rough first class, Asher is now loving swim lessons. He mostly likes to splash and cruise around on the noodle. I dunked him twice during our lesson. It took me a long time to get the nerve to do it and once I did it, I wished I hadn't. Asher didn't really mind it but he did gulp down some water. A little while later he let out one of those huge, loud, I-just-swallowed-so-much-water-I-probably-was-close-to-drowning belches....you know the kind. Of course he was fine but I spent the next 24 hours worrying about dry drowning. Needless to say, Mom and Dad have decided No More Dunking!!
After Shrimp Class, we are all exhausted! Here's a pic of us relaxing a bit in the big bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean He looks so happy! Looks like fun, Love Jenny R

The Galvins said...

Ah...that's cute! You look like you're having fun too!

We are planning on buying a kiddie pool for T this summer...I hope she likes it just as much! I'm sure she'll share w/ Asher when he visits:)

The Galvins said...

Ps
The man in the 3rd pic has his eye on you!