About Us

My photo
We are the Lein Family. Kyle is the Daddy, Jean is the Mama, Asher is our big boy, and Livie is our sweet baby girl. We love friends, family, food, and the playground. And of course, we love our minivan.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tradition

As I rocked Asher to sleep for his afternoon nap, I got to thinking about Christmas traditions. Our family has some great ones including cutting down our own tree and eating deep fried foods on Christmas Eve. I decided today that we needed to start our own tradition, just the three of us. It had to be Christmasy and fun, and any time I can get dressed up I always do. So we decided to plan our First Annual Lein Family Christmas Program. Click on the link below and enjoy our show!


http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/64rSjJR8ZJXszkt8eFXw

Sara, Sam, and Little T were our inspiration:

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/rt2Ev7UYt7T5KyfSWpbb

1 comment:

The Galvins said...

Asher's face is funny! I laughed a lot!

Your writing is good!